A series of five back-to-back one hour sessions to help you rethink life’s biggest spiritual questions.
We will look at:
• GOD & SCIENCE (10am): Are they compatible?
• SUFFERING (11am): Why does a loving God allow suffering?
• WAYS TO GOD (12 noon): Don’t all religions lead to God?
• IN THE END (1pm): Is there truly life after death?
• MIRACLES (2pm): Do they really happen these days?
During each session there will be a short talk and the opportunity for you to ask your questions to a small panel of people who have experience of the topic in hand. We have some great panellists, such as an astrophysicist, a Buddhist turned Christian and people that have experienced miracles first hand.
Come to one or as many of the 5 sessions as you like.